According to media reports in early 2021, the Clapperton land that the Drumshoreland Garden Community will be developed on (if approved), is owned by Amber Real Estate Investments, part of 2 Sisters Food Group.
2 Sisters Food Group
2 Sisters Food Group claims to be one of the leading food manufacturing companies in Europe, with a strong presence in poultry, chilled and bakery food categories.
- They came into existence in June 1993 and they process about 10.4 million birds a week in the UK and Europe.
- They own more than 700 farms around the UK.
- They produce around a third of all poultry products eaten every day in the UK.
Boparan Holdings is the parent company for 2 Sisters Food Group with headquarters in Birmingham.
Owner and President of Boparan Holdings Ltd is Ranjit Singh Boparan.
Ranjit Singh Boparan
- A British businessman and the founder and owner of 2 Sisters Food Group with his wife Baljinder Kaur Boparan.
- Known as the “Chicken King” in the West Midlands, he has an estimated personal fortune of £600 million. (Wikipedia)
- The secretive ‘chicken king’: inside the empire of Ranjit Singh Boparan
- Chicken safety scandal: 2 Sisters faces parliamentary inquiry after revelations
- Antonio Boparan (millionaire son) faces jail again
The CEO is Ronald Kers.